“South Oxfordshire District Council have released plans to build 3,500 homes in Culham near Abingdon. The new houses would be built on part of Oxford’s green belt and, if given the go ahead, could see the village of Culham overwhelmed. However, villagers are not going to let their voice go unheard and have set up a campaign group to protest the proposed Greenland build.”
We Need You!
We are a small community of just 450 people. We are a small voice. We need your help. Your Green Belt needs YOU. Click here to find out ways you can help.
- HOPES OF LEGAL CHALLENGE ARE AT AN END
- Bioabundance granted court hearing in battle against Local Plan decision
- CHERWELL CAMPAIGNERS GET GO AHEAD FOR HIGH COURT CHALLENGE
- CAN YOU DONATE TO THE LEGAL CHALLENGE OF THE LOCAL PLAN?
- NEW COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY LAUNCHES A LEGAL CHALLENGE TO THE LOCAL PLAN – FUNDRAISING INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW SOON