John Cotton has quit as leader of the Tory party on the Council after being threatened with a motion of no confidence by fellow councillors. He remains (for how long?) Leader of South Oxfordshire District Council (SODC).
We Need You!
We are a small community of just 450 people. We are a small voice. We need your help. Your Green Belt needs YOU. Click here to find out ways you can help.
- HOPES OF LEGAL CHALLENGE ARE AT AN END
- Bioabundance granted court hearing in battle against Local Plan decision
- CHERWELL CAMPAIGNERS GET GO AHEAD FOR HIGH COURT CHALLENGE
- CAN YOU DONATE TO THE LEGAL CHALLENGE OF THE LOCAL PLAN?
- NEW COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY LAUNCHES A LEGAL CHALLENGE TO THE LOCAL PLAN – FUNDRAISING INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW SOON