Central Government have announced a Public Consultation on revisions to the National Planning Policy Framework. These aim to strengthen the protection of Green Belt (see particularly Chapter 13):
We Need You!
We are a small community of just 450 people. We are a small voice. We need your help. Your Green Belt needs YOU. Click here to find out ways you can help.
- HOPES OF LEGAL CHALLENGE ARE AT AN END
- Bioabundance granted court hearing in battle against Local Plan decision
- CHERWELL CAMPAIGNERS GET GO AHEAD FOR HIGH COURT CHALLENGE
- CAN YOU DONATE TO THE LEGAL CHALLENGE OF THE LOCAL PLAN?
- NEW COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY LAUNCHES A LEGAL CHALLENGE TO THE LOCAL PLAN – FUNDRAISING INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW SOON